Browsing and Playing Tidal Content - Albums Filter
While browsing Tidal content, pressing the "Albums" Filter on the top row will reveal the following additional filters on the bottom row:
(1) - New - Lists New Albums recently added to Tidal.
(2) - Masters - Lists Albums that are Masters quality, which are encoded with MQA technology. Available to HiFi subscribers only. Please see more information on Aurender, MQA, and Tidal at the links below: - MQA Playback Overview -- MQA -
(3) - Discovery - Lists Albums curated by Tidal's Discovery service, which makes unknown artists available to listeners.
(4) - Recommended - Lists Albums that Tidal recommends based on your Favorite (Starred) content associated with your account.
(5) - Rising -Lists Albums in Tidal's Rising program, designed for artists with passionate fan bases to broaden their reach to a wider audience.
(6) - Top 20 - Lists the Albums provided by Tidal containing Billboard Top 20 songs.
(7) - Star - Lists the Albums that the user has Starred (Favorite).
(8) - Search - Searches for an Album title.
Scrolling to the bottom of the screen and tapping the "Tap to load more" text will load more content if applicable. As when browsing local content, pressing and holding on an album cover will reveal an options menu, including "Add to my library" and "Select Multiple".