If the Aurender experiences multiple abrupt power interruptions or shut downs, the SSD can become corrupted and the Aurender will not boot, showing "Aurender (model number)" on the front panel display. If this happens, you can recover the SSD using the procedure below. (Note: you do not need a Factory Restore if the Aurender boots).
1. Make sure the unit is plugged in and the rear panel power switch is in the off position.
2. While pressing the front panel power button, switch on the back panel power switch.
3. Once the unit’s display shows the Aurender logo, release the front panel power button.
4. Select the "Recovery" option by pressing the Play button on the front panel.
5. Wait for the recovery process to finish. Once the recovery is complete, the unit will reboot.
Please note: A Factory Restore will delete your rating information and any playlists you made. So, please contact us at email@example.com before you proceed. After a Factory Restore, the Aurender's operating system may need to be updated. Additionally, if using a NAS, it will need to be remounted and you will need to run AMM (Aurender Media Manager) to restore the erased metadata.